Monday, April 5, 2010

Christina Aguilera Not Myself Tonight, Drawing, Nathan Wyburn

 http://www.myspace.com/nathanwyburn - I draw a portrait of Christina Aguilera! Using Bold-mere Graphite pencils! This took me 1 hr 25mins to complete, please check out my other work if you enjoy this, and subscribe if you'd like =]


CUSTOM PORTRAITS!
I now sell drawings off your photographs! Ever wanted a drawing of yourself? For your partner? Of your kids? Other family? Friends? Or even your fave celeb!? Nows your chance!! For just £30 for a single (one head) or £50 for a double!! All drawings are completed in Artist Graphite pencils, on A3 (12x16 inches) unless requested otherwise. Payment can be via PayPal Online or postal order/check in the post, and postage is only £5, to anywhere worldwide!! Crazy huh?!
Just send me an E-mail to
Nathancopper@aol.com and try to title it Custom Drawing request and we shall get the ball rolling!! Hope to hear from you soon! All the best
Nathan Wyburn :)