Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Grid Method -- DaveThePaintingGuy.com internet show

This video Paintcast™ episode of my podcast series "Everyday Paintings" (©2006 David R. Darrow) details the use of proportional grids as a means of transferring a drawing to canvas as a means of obtaining an accurate likeness for portraiture. You can subscribe to my Paintcast™ for free, and also get on my e-mail mailing list to receive free pictures of my daily paintings in your e-mail box by going to my picture website: www.EverydayPaintings.com.

The Dave the Painting Guy PaintCast™ is a free, 2-nights-per-week, internet broadcast from the home art studio of David R. Darrow. Think of it as being invited to look over his shoulder as he paints,  on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at  4 pm -7 pm, http://www.davethepaintingguy.com/.