Thursday, December 22, 2011

Drawing Anya Alstreim by Angela Clayton

View this fully on deviantart: http://doxiequeen1.wordpress.com/
More Code Geass fan art: http://doxiequeen1.deviantart.com/gallery/29542961

Hello my lovely viewers/subscribers! Thank you for being so patient with me, I know I'm terrible about uploading things regularly, yet you stick with me :'D

Anyway, this is one of my most recent drawings, and the first thing I've filmed in a while. It took 4-5 hours to do, but I took a few breaks in between so it didn't get boring.

Her hair was done almost entirely with pantone markers, since I don't have any copics in those colors..The main pantone color I used decided to dry up emencly part way through this drawing which was fun! /sarcasm

Materials used, Copic sketch, Copic original, Copic wide, pantones, sharpies, stabilo point 88 out liner, copic out-liners (1.0 & .8 nibs), faber castall brush pen, tri-tip eraser, 2HB pencil, fine tipped prismacolor silver pen (for signature) If your interested in specific colors just ask, i'll happily answer, but I'm to lazy to list them if nobody cares xD

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask! Though, it's rare for me to reply to comments on here, asking me on Deviant art, or through an email is much better (cavalierqueen1@gmail.com OR doxiequeen1@hotmail.com)