Thursday, July 4, 2013

Copic Multiliner Inking: Jack Frost by Kerrie Jenkins

Here is part one of my Jack Frost illustration. I've been working on this on and off for the past month or so, I have some airbrushing and colored pencil detail work left to do, but I figured I'd upload the inking to start off. This illustration will most likely be three videos, including this video, since I have 9+ hours of work into it already, and probably another 2 hours to go. The line art is in blue ink, but the scan didn't really pick it up for whatever reason. Not much else to say, since it's just inking. :)

Tools used:

Light Beam TracePad LED light box
Gina K Pure Luxury Cardstock 120lb (white)
Copic Multiliners in Cobalt and Cool Gray - nib sizes 0.05, 0.1 and 0.3

Total inking time: about 40 minutes

The original sketch was drawn by me, in case anyone is wondering.

Please note that I do not take drawing requests or commissions.

Thanks for watching! Please comment, rate and subscribe!



Follow me on Tumblr (at your own risk): http://misskerriej.tumblr.com/

DeviantArt: http://kerrie-jenkins.deviantart.com/